Thursday, December 13, 2012

Puff...

Oh dear!... I almost let this post slip through my fingers. I posted today's Advent ornament on Instagram and then I got busy and almost let this post get away from me. Anyway, without another moment's delay, here he is...

A perky little puffin for day 13!

I rather liked working on this little guy. He was just so chubby and cute from the get go and he really was a walk in the park to make. Just a sphere for the head and an egg shape for the body, a tail, some flippers, a beak and feet and that's it. Making a penguin or puffin is a really a good starting place for anyone wanting to try needle felting. He's a very forgiving little guy. I highly recommend him.

He's making friends around here already...


Dashing off for now. Until tomorrow...
~xox~
alison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment