Thursday, December 8, 2011

Into the breach...

Advent Day 8!






This baby beluga has me a little bleary this morning. He came along after a couple of false starts last night. Following a few of not-so-hot auditions from other potential group members, I decided that it might be a good night for knitting landscape~hence the big blue patch. But if you're going to knit bit of ocean, you're going to need a whale to put in it...






Until tomorrow : )
~xox~
alison
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. These are all so adorable, I can't stand it. And the stocking garland - wow! I am nowhere near this talented of a knitter but I have friends who are and I sent them the link to your amazing book. Thanks for sharing each of these and their perfect names. I feel like I'm opening an advent calendar every day.

    ReplyDelete